Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bing Google

California Cement Truck Insurance

cement truck

Cement trucks are a heavy-duty vehicle that carries a device forming concrete in a revolving drum. It is often used by construction companies and landscapers. Many business owners find it a good investment. It can give you an advantage of providing services other companies simply do not offer.

If you’ve invested in a mixer truck then you might even be still paying it off. You cannot risk losing money because of an accident. Consequently, you need good cement truck insurance.

Not every California commercial truck insurance provider can deal with vehicles like a mixer truck. The liability for them is huge. There are also many details to take care of. For instance, what happens if your mixer truck has overturned? Will your business income be protected in case of an accident?

What kind of coverage do you need?

Cement truck insurance falls into the category of commercial vehicle insurance. The basic coverage is usually purchased for property damage and bodily injury. Plus, having liability insurance is required by law. It covers the expenses for any accident your mixer truck driver is at fault for.

You also need physical damage insurance to cover you if your cement truck is damaged. There are different options of this mixer truck insurance and you should discuss them with your insurance agent to choose what is best for your business.

It is also a good idea to have uninsured or under-insured motorist insurance. If another driver is at fault for an accident but is not insured or does not carry enough insurance, you will still be covered.

Contact Safeline Truck Insurance today and we’ll get you started with first-rate cement truck insurance!